Roots


Lord Hanuman or Balaji, as called in the villages of India, is devotee of lord Rama. I am posting this picture of his as my first photo-blog because we Indians believe that whatever new one starts, one should take the blessings from HIM. So here I am seeking blessings from Balaji, Sanodia waale Balaji (Sanodia's Balaji).

Sanodia is my ancestral village around 20 Kms off NH 8 near Dudu (Dudu is small town mid-way to Ajmer from Jaipur). Our family history says that my Grandfather was the ruler of this small village, I mean zagirdaar and Balaji's temple is our family's temple. People in the village knows my dad. He remembers his childhood days, playing in the pond next to the temple. Nobody knows me. But I make sure I visit this temple atleast once a year,because its the place where I belong to, here lies my roots.

One should never forget ones Roots and should take out some time from the very hectic, pas-paced life to be in touch with it....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which is Better?

What an Irony...